Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Shadowbox by Katja Joulak

Hello!
Katja here to give some inspiration. Summer, sun and the sea, just love it. I was really fall in love in the thematic board for July.
I have made a shadowbox with the seafeeling.

Mixedmedia by Katja


Have you seen the lovley board with Blue Sea and Stars?
So inspiring board.



I really wanted to catch the feeling in the board. The blue color and the stars.
The seahorses and stars are molds and made with paperclay.

paperclay sea molds

I also have some seashells and I have sprinkle lot of glitter.

Mixedmedia by 13arts

seastars

mixedmedia project

Have been working with some texture, gesso, fishing net and some crackle.

vintage lace

If you like to see how I did this box, you can check out my video.






Thank you for stopping by!
See you!


Katja

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful piece. Thank you for sharing the video

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments