Sunday, August 27, 2017

Layout "The Breath of Nature" by Olya Kravets

Hi creative friends!
Olya Kravets with you today to share my new layout for August challenge!
The most beautiful thing in the world is nature and everything it creates. And for my work, I chose the bark of a tree as the main decor. This texture is simply mesmerizing. I dream that sometime I will be able to convey those colors, textures and reliefs, like natural ones. In the meantime, I'm happy to add a little bit of nature to my projects. I hope that for a moment you can smell the forest, plunge into its mystery and touch the perfection

Привет дорогие друзья!
Сегодня с вами Ольга Кравец и моя страничка для доски вдохновения августа. 
Самое лучшее, что есть в нашем Мире - создано природой. И я могу только мечтать, что когда-то получится передать те цвета, фактуры и рельефы, подобные настоящим. А пока, я с удовольствием добавляю частичку природы в свои проекты. Я надеюсь, что на мгновение, вы сможете почувствовать запах леса, окунуться в его таинственность и прикоснуться к совершенству


Look at this adorable texture. I hope that someday I will be able to repeat it. To create a background, I chose a thematic collection from 49 and Market "Vintage Artistry", color with sprays from Lindy's, and added a little stamps. Amazing and lovely Art Stones and metalic embelishments from Finnabair.

Для создания фона я использовала прекрасную тематическую коллекцию бумаги от 49 and Market "Vintage Artistry", добавила цвета с помощью спреев от Lindy's и немного штампов. Также здесь цветы от 49 and Market  и декоративные листики. Украсила любимыми  Art Stones и металлическими украшениями от Finnabair.


And here is the enchanting moodboard for August


And a little bit more details on the page
И еще немного деталек странички:




I really hope that I was able to convey my emotions and feelings and inspire you! We are looking forward to your charming work and we are already admiring the projects of the participants! Be with us, create with pleasure and let the whole world inspire you every day! With love, Olya

 Я очень надеюсь,что смогла передать свои эмоции и чувства и вдохновить вас! С нетерпением ждем ваши чарующие работы и уже любуемся на проекты участников! Будьте с нами, творите с удовольствием и пусть весь Мир вдохновляет вас каждый день! С любовью, Оля


2 comments:

  1. Оля, волшебно, восхитительно...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your artwork and follow you pots this very minute!
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments